Return & Exchanges
Terms & conditions
2. Personal data that we collect
a. Personal Data includes any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
It does not include Personal Data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data, e.g. your IP Address).
b. Information you may provide us through the website includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email address, billing address, shipping address and phone number.
- Profile data, such as the username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions or feedback, through the website, email, social media (including Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp).
- Transactional data, such as information relating to or needed to complete your orders placed through our website including order numbers and transaction history.
3. How we use your Personal Data:
- We use your Personal Data for the following:
- Provide you with the required services and/or products that you order from our website.
- Respond to your questions or requests.
- Improve our operations.
- Prevent, detect and manage risk against fraud and illegal activities.
- Comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations
- Target advertisements, newsletter and service updates.
- Improve content and website layout.
- Resolve disputes that may arise.
4. Who do we share your Personal Data with?
To enable us to provide our services to you on ourwebsite, we may share your information with trusted third parties, such thirdparties include financial institutions, payment processors verificationservices, as well as any third parties that you have directly authorized toreceive your Personal Data including courier service providers.We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this isnecessary to provide our products and/or services. Examples of third parties towhom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and paymentmethod providers (such as credit card networks) when we provide paymentprocessing services.
5. How we protect your Personal Data
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We implement access control measures (physical and virtual), security protocols, policies and standards to ensure that our security infrastructures are in compliance with reasonable industry standards. We ensure the maintenance of organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. How long do we store your information?
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. This includes for example the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, reporting requirements, to carry out legal work, for the establishment or defence of legal claims.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services, comply with our legal and statutory obligations or verify your information with a financial institution.
- We offer exchanges for incorrect sizes or if the product delivered is faulty.
- We do not exchange accessories once dispatched unless it has a manufacturing defect.
- No exchanges on sale items unless we deliver the incorrect order.
- Exchange is not applicable on items on sale
- Products cannot be exchanged at our retail locations.
- To be eligible for an exchange you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +92-300-3307760 within 7 working days of receiving the product.
All orders are final, and non refundable, but you can exchange in an event where an incorrect item has been mailed to you. We can only exchange the purchased items subject to product and size availability. Any exchange/returns should be brought to our notice with one-week of the receipt. Any claims made afterwards would not be honored.
We have a strict "No Refund Policy" and all sales are considered final.
You can cancel your order before it is processed. Once an order is processed, no cancellation request shall be entertained by us.
For pieces that are made to order, the delivery time on each product varies. To check the delivery timeline of any specific outfit, please visit the product page for that outfit on our website. If you have any specific queries with regard to order delivery time, please contact our team on WhatsApp at +92-300-3307760
Delivery charges may vary depending on the type of products ordered and the location you select and cannot be refunded. We take no responsibility it there are any additional charges in terms of custom or duties charged by local authorities / Governments (Out of Pakistan). The custom charges have to be borne by the customer.
This website is owned and operated by Sumaira Khanani Studio Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sumaira Khanani Studio. Sumaira Khanani offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We may need to update our Terms and Conditions from time to time, each time you place an order on our website you will be agreeing to the latest version of our Terms and Conditions.
2. About us
Our registered office is at D-15, BLOCK 5, CLIFTON, Karachi, Pakistan. If you have any problems placing your order on our website, or require support
after playing an order through our website, please contact us by calling us on +92-300-3307760 or send us an email on email@example.com
3. What you are agreeing to by using our website
You may refer to our Terms & Conditions for our Return and Refund policy.
We deliver orders from within Pakistan using reputable courier companies such as TCS, Skynet, M&P, Leopards, Swyft, Trax, Bykea. We also deliver domestically using our own riders.
You may refer to our Shipping policy for more information
Please refer to our Terms & Condition for more information
4. When we may not process your order
We reserve the right to not process an order that you place on our website. This is usually for the following reasons:
We no longer hold stock of the goods or services that you ordered from us.
We are unable to ship goods to your location.
The goods or services that you have ordered are no longer available.
Any reason outside of our control.
5. Our liability to you
We represent that the goods or services you order fit the description that we have made available on our website and that in the case of goods, these will be delivered to you as described in our shipping policy.
6. Governing Law
Our Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and you agree that the courts of Karachi (including any consumer court) will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute that you have with us.